Handmade, time-tested forged stands with over 15 years of tradition. The stands are very stable, made of solid steel.
The hole for attaching the trunk has an inner diameter of 12.5 cm and a height of 12 cm. The container is closed at the bottom and there is a self-tapping screw in the centre for fixing the stem. Water can be poured into the container.
The tree trunk is secured with four screws.
We recommend using this size stand for trees up to 3.5 metres tall.
Advantages of our stands compared to the competition:
- the materials used are significantly thicker, making the stand much stronger and more premium looking
- the diameter of the container is 10 to 12.5 cm (depending on the model) compared to the standard 5-7 cm of competitors, minimising the need to trim the trunk
- the container is closed at the bottom and can be filled with water for the tree
- we use baked powder paint for surface treatment
Colour: black, white or antique copper
Patina: copper, silver, gold, green (or combinations thereof)
The procedure for placing the Christmas tree in the stand:
1. Drill a hole in the centre of the trunk from the underside (a drill bit with a diameter of 5-6 mm is ideal). If you don't have a drill, a nail will also help. Alternatively, you can skip making the hole altogether.
2. If the trunk of the stonecrop is more than 9.5 cm in diameter, it will need to be trimmed.
3. Insert the tree into the stand so that the hole you made in the trunk fits exactly on the screw located on the bottom of the stand.
4. Use the screws on the sides of the container to level the tree and then secure the position.